Welcome to the virtual research portal
The interactive web site for all those working on language and society.
You are warmly invited to register on discourseanalysis.net (go to the login at the top right corner of this page). The site has over 10,000 visits a week, with 3965 users currently registered.
- Receive email announcements about CfPs, conferences, publications, job openings, etc.
- Choose the languages in which they want to receive messages in the future: just log in, go to 'my account' and then to 'language preferences'.
- Can send announcements to a rapidly growing community of discourse analysts in the social sciences, linguistics and the humanities.
- Can stay in the English-speaking area or check out the other wikis (see the flags at the top right).
Browse and search
- The board for on-going and past events
- The interactive data-base with discourse-related bibliographies
- The separate areas for specialized groups.
Click here to report problems. Contact Felicitas Macgilchrist with questions, comments and suggestions (contact [at] discourseanalysis.net). Programmed by Daniel Wrana, this site was launched in spring 2008. Contact Johannes Angermuller if you are interested in DiscourseNet.